1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Human freakshow

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by airborne17, Feb 25, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. airborne17

airborne17 Banned Thread Starter

It makes me pee myself with laughter when I see vanity obsessed males converting their bodies into grotesque freaks, almost always using Steroids to achieve this disgusting mess of muscle. Whatever use are they looking like that ? No use at all. Probably could not even crush a grape. God only knows what these grotesque freaks will look like in middle life, just a bag of flab and skin I would imagine, if they ever get to middle life.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. valis

valis Moderator

those are shopped, correct? Seen those around the web for years, gotta be shopped.

3. airborne17

OK Valis, those examples may be faked, but there are plenty that are not, in the insane masculine drive to look like the Incredible Hulk. My point is why millions of men distort their bodies into monstrosities, often using Steroids to do it.

Not one of them would pass the fitness test for Special Forces or any other force for that matter. They just become useless lumps of useless muscle. The days of Rambo or the Jolly Green Giant are entirely Hollywood fiction.

If you bet which wins, the cutlass or the rapier, the rapier will win every time, more sleek, cut and thrust in the hands of a fit and agile swordsman. The hulk with the cutlass would just become a very aerated pin cushion.

4. airborne17

Like I said, the original examples may be fakes, they were only given to serve a point.

This is no fake, still a freak, but no fake.
    Possessor of the most powerful hands in Latvia among bodybuilding - Romanov Dmitry ("Fitness - Сenter")

[​IMG]

5. valis

valis Moderator

Worked with a dude from SKorea who podiumed totally clean, then promptly retired back to IT work.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1143772

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice