1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Huuge Spam Problem!! 100-200 Spam Emails A Day!

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by superwhatcha, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. superwhatcha

superwhatcha Banned Thread Starter

i am currently using "Lotus Notes Release 5.0.8 June 18, 2001" I cannot upgrade this becuase I use it for work, and they distribute the new software. So.. what is THE BEST FREE spam blocker on the net? becuase this is for work, i dont want the spam blocker to block important e-mails, mistaking them as spam. any help is greatly apreciated!

2. Bob Cerelli

Bob Cerelli

There are many. I've used is called SpamBayes. Sure there are others you will learn about as well.

Also... Only 200 spams a day. Consider yourself lucky.

3. superwhatcha

is this one you speak of compatible with lotus notes?.. what are some other programs that are good for/ compatible with lotus notes?

4. superwhatcha

5. Bob Cerelli

Bob Cerelli

6. Tipacanoe

Tipacanoe

7. superwhatcha

1) if and when i download the free trial of mailwasher if i later decide to purchase it, can i put in a keycode to register it?

2) are there any free spam blockers that are Lotus Notes Release 5.0.8 June 18, 2001 compatabale?

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/301234

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice