HVR-1950 Tuner and Windows 7 Ultimate

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
I have posted here before, also at The Green Button, and contacted Hauppauge tech support... still having the same issue.

Almost every time I open Media Center, go to the Guide, and click on a channel to watch... I get snow (no picture) but sound is ok. Retrying the same channel doesn't work; the problem is only resolved if I choose another channel, then return to the first one I chose.

Hauppauge says they don't know of any related issues. I have had the problem with two installations of Windows 7 Ultimate, on two motherboards, and with two graphics cards.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!