1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hytek Meet Manager software installed on new laptop

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Bburns, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bburns

Bburns Thread Starter

Hi,

We are using Hytek Meet Manager software for our Swimming Club. Meet Manger runs fine on my main computer which was installed months ago with the original license key replacement sent over to us.

We then installed MM on a new laptop.

However, we then go to print reports on the laptop (eg check in sheets/lane timings etc) and there is NO DATA or Headings, or Footers, or page numbers in the Reports. The report paginates ie. Crystal reports calculates how many pages it needs for each report and produces the pages but here is nothing in them.

When I run these reports on MM on my main computer – they work! All the DATA, Headers, footers etc are there.

I have checked:

1. Report settings between my main computer and the laptop – they agree

2. Meet setup settings – between my main computer and the laptop – they agree

3. All the files in the SWMM6 files on my main computer and copied in 2 which were not on the laptop – still does not work

4. Looked at Crystal reports online help and cannot find anything. Hy-tek support does not exist unless we pay for it

It seems like there is a Crystal reports file missing but I do not know what it should be.

Any help appreciated.

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Did you get a " license key" for this new laptop?
    Check with OEM and see if one is required?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1197121

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice