I accidently deleted my keyboard's drive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GodModePlusUltra

I accidently deleted my keyboard's driver and I don't know how to bring it back,I tried plugging it to our android tv but it doesn't work,I also tried it on my laptop and it didn't work as well but when i tried to find it on the device manager it showed as unrcognized USB on the USB port menu.Please help me.

crjdriver

The operating system ie windows, linux, etc has native drivers for keyboards. If this is a gaming type keyboard, it may need a specific driver to enable all functions however windows will reload a generic driver and enable basic functions.
If it is not working at all, the keyboard may have failed.
Is this a wireless type or wired keyboard?
Does this keyboard work in the bios?

crjdriver

Then it failed. No drivers are needed in the bios. Drivers are not loaded until windows starts.
It is either that OR the usb port has failed; one or the other. It is not a driver problem.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online