1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I am a New Networking Bee

Discussion in 'Networking' started by webder, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webder

webder Thread Starter

I wanna know the features to set up a network at my office that includes some of 15 systems all on which i need to schedule at one server from which I can monitor the systems on network and also I need to allot a specific user name and password for each user on network.
    Operating systems I use only in server Windows 2003 server and all other XP2.
    And also which File system should I use on all the systems.
    Additionally presently I hold only one IP address so I assigned an automatic IP address and DNS to all.

Awaiting for an Earliest Solution from..
    As its been very urgent for me to make in action

Thanks in Advance
    Have A Nice Day!

2. virtuindia

virtuindia

For allotting username and password you need to use Active directory users & computers in windows 2003.To monitor your systems on your network you can use tools like spiceworks. If you need any help in setting this up please let me know.

3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

You're undertaking a significant software and infrastructure IT project. Hopefully you're knowledgeable and experienced in this area since trying to do this with only help from a public forum is going to be long, tedius, and and generally unsuccessful.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/751881

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice