i am completely confused...need help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dj_bowser

i was recently installing windows, after huge errors with it before, so i reformatted and everything. now when im installing i blue screen all the time and it says something about a physical memory dump? does that have to do with my graphics card or RAM or anything?
i DO think my graphics card has become phooey, its an ATI Radeon 7000 or 7200, 64 mb. i just got it this year so if thats the problem im gunna unleash some fury!

memory dumps usually appear after a new hardware install. if you have another vid card yo can try booting with it in. if not you can try booting into vga mode to see if it occurs there

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online