I AM DESPERATE FOR HELP IF IT EXISTS...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HOWARDSHORE1970

On Tuesday, March 9th very late in the night, I accepted to Upgrade My Microsoft since I kept on receiving those messages and it asked me for a time and date and I therefore chose it.

Well the very next Morning today, my Labtop has been giving me the following problems so far..

The mouse/cursor NOW has a BLUE CIRCLE which keeps going round and round and this HORRIBLE thing has prevented me from moving around my computer and navigating.

NOT only that, but the cursor/mouse keeps FREEZING constantly.

i am NOT computer saavy at all and getting HELP these days is virtually Impossible.

The Microsoft Upgrades caused this problem and I was totally against Upgrading.

if anybody on this website can HELP me fix this problem, I would more than greatly appreciate it.

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information

thank you very much.

sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore
Angry and Upset Microsoft User

Last edited by a moderator:

Triple6

Rob
Welcome to TSG.

Please note that I have edited your thread to remove your name, email address, WhatsApp, Facebook, and phone number from your thread.

You should never post your personal details in any open forum on the internet unless you want to be a victim of identity theft, spam, or robo calls. That information is also not required for assistance and all support must stay in these forums, there is no support to be provided by any other means.

If you are unhappy with Windows 10 then you are able to roll back to Windows 7 or 8 as described in these instructions from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-10/going-back-to-windows-7-or-windows-81

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online