1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I am gonna TRY to build a comp

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by Gun_for_Hire, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Gun_for_Hire

Gun_for_Hire Thread Starter

Hi,
    I am gonna attempt to build a computer and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on motherboards, hd's, dvd's, power supply's, etc. I have been doing my homework and have some ideas but I want some input to help weigh out the pros and cons. Or should I just stick with building sniper systems and leave the comp building to the pros? Any ideas would be welcomed.

2. Toddles18

Toddles18

I'll make a deal with ya, you build me a sniper system. I'll build you a P.C. :D

If that doesn't interest you then I can give you a few of my thoughts. I'm an AMD guy, Price/Performance thing. I like my Abit MB makes overclocking really easy. For a heatsink fan combo I'd reccomend the noise control by silverado. Had really good ratings from everywhere that I've seen

3. Stoner

Stoner Banned

4. $teve

$teve

gun..........give the cat a goldfish and go for the god box,im sure the guys will pass the hat around to help:D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114108

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice