1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I am looking for a little utiliy program?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by kittkatt2006, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittkatt2006

kittkatt2006 Thread Starter

:D Hello all, and Happy New Year!!! Well actually I am not sure where to post this question but I am looking for a little program removal utility, it really works great at actually removing a program on your computer. Yah know those stubborn, hard to remove programs you get sometimes? My problem is this, I had to reformat my computer and I found this program once at a tech site. It is called something like giop utilities or g---something and it is a great little program. I am not sure of the name and lord knows I should have written it down. This little program is great. If anyone could help me with this I sure would appreciate it....Thanks!!!:p :p :p

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/430281

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice