I am Looking for Good Backup Software for under 50 Bucks

Kapustin Yar

Hey Gang,
I used to use Roxio Goback. That, and its decendents no longer work. I used to us Norton Ghost. Now that is not available. The I used to use Acronis. That is now over 100 dollars. Is there any reliable full system backup software or automatic system restore software for under 50 Bucks out there?

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
ACRONIS is free with many HDDs or SSDs ... What Brand do you have ????
I use Free File Sync to backup my Data and Acronis for my System.

Last edited:

Kapustin Yar

ACRONIS is free with many hdds or sdds ... What do you have ????
I use Free File Sync for my Data and Acronis for my System.
T
Hey Gang,
I used to use Roxio Goback. That, and its decendents no longer work. I used to us Norton Ghost. Now that is not available. The I used to use Acronis. That is now over 100 dollars. Is there any reliable full system backup software or automatic system restore software for under 50 Bucks out there?
I am using windows 10
I am using windows 10

Kapustin Yar

I wasn't aware Acronis 10 was free for Windows 10. Where can I get this? Can you supply a link?

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Acronis is free for Western Digital, Seagate and Crucial HDDs or SSDs (that I know of right now)
I've never used it but Macrium has good reviews and and should replace Acronis

Kapustin Yar

Well I got Acronis last night, three PC's for under 40 dollars. I think Acronis is good too.

I really don't understand what happened to Norton. I was suprised to find out they are no longer in business. You'd think with the money they paid for Roxio Goback and the following they had with the Backup industry, they wouldn't have folded. It strikes me as odd. Can anyone tell me why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online