1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I am losing my mind trying to burn DVD from VCD files

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by kellys, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kellys

kellys Thread Starter

I have converted the files to Mpeg since that was what it said to do with VCDgear..everything went fine. Now i tried again to no avail to use my SOnic DVD to male the dvd all fibe until i go to burn. says it is identifying the files and stops responding every time on two computers. I have converted and re converted for 3 days and no matter what i do no program works for me,. Nero does not support Mpeg for DVD. MY DVD does not support avseq. The minute i try using movie maker or arcsoft the resoluton is awful and not worth it,Fact is i have tried almost everything . QUestion
    ID THERE A SOFTWARE PROGRAM(FREE TO TRY)THAT WILL TAKE A MPEG FILE AND BURN THAT MOTHER TO A DVD? TIRED OF MESSING WITH THIS AND I HAVE TO GET IT DONE. I AM LOSING IT FAST.

VCDGEAR CONVERTED MY AVSEQ AND LOST NO RESOLUTION WHICH WAS GREAT BUT WHERE CAN I GO FROM HERE?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!