1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I am Lost.....

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by MsFawn, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsFawn

MsFawn Thread Starter

Jul 9, 2009
    I have an Omni 2 DVC200M digital camera/camcorder and have lost the instructions on how to put my photos or video files onto my memory card... does anyone know how to do this?

Any help with be greatly appreciated...

2. slipe

Jun 27, 2000
    Are you asking how to upload files already on the computer back to the memory card?

If so, plug the camera into the computer and have it set up the same way you would have it to download to the computer. Open My Computer (Computer in Vista) and see if you have a removable disk or camera listed under "Devices with Removable Storage".

Or tell us whether you usually use a card reader to download photos to the computer.
  3. vicks

Jan 31, 2005
    Go to the site of the camera manufacturer. Most mfg. have where you can d/l a manual for their items. That should allow you to find out what they say needs to be done to accomplish what you are wanting to do.
    Good luck
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/841792