1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I am told that some of the CA internet security must still be on my computer.

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by bjkcm, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjkcm

bjkcm Thread Starter

I am trying to get rid of all CA internet security on my computer I'm told by Kaspersky that more than likely is my problem. I've been getting a blue screen off and on. I was very unhappy with CA so it deleted them, I thought I did any way. Well Kaspery sent me a link to a site to down load something that would delete everything from them and a phone number if I needed to call them. I tried the link this is what I got. Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection.
    And the phone number was not a working number any more.. I need to do something and I'm hopeing you can help me here.
    Thanks so much. Oh yes the link they gave me was
    Here's the link to the CA Removal Tool for 2007-2010:
    http://homeofficekb.ca.com/CIDocume...eturn=0&GUID=DF325E0AA0AB4264AF47E4BEA49F571B

If asked for a login, login as "Guest"

For more help with CA, please call them at 866-851-5273

2. huggie54

huggie54

hi,reinstall the CA SECURITY SUITE,download the free Revo Uninstaller,run revo to uninstall CA clicking the advanced scan,when CA is uninstalled revo scans the system for leftovers,select these and delete,

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    The link worked for me. Maybe the site was just having a temporary problem earlier?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!