1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I am trying to get onto something to fill out an application

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Kam06, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kam06

Kam06 Thread Starter

My phone in vies me that my browser did not support what I was trying to get onto. I just went to the Google on my main page of my phone and typed in the website and follow the directions from there but once I got to the last part it said my web browser did not support it please help me I don't know

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Do you mean "my phone advises me"?
    1. What browser are you using?
    2. What is the url of the website that you typed in?
    3. What directions did you follow? We can't see your screen so we have no idea what sort of directions you are looking at.

Do you know how to take a screenshot on your phone? If so, take one and attach it to your next post.
    If you don't know how to take a screenshot, hold the power and home button at the same time. That's how my phone works. Find the picture in your gallery.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219743

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice