1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I am trying to go to college for computer networking?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Seibliyn, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seibliyn

Seibliyn Thread Starter

The representative told me a few things about the field but I wanted to know some more information about the field. Also if anyone has any advice on online college or how to be good at being a computer net-worker that would be great.

2. shannon08

shannon08

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Avoid them if possible. Go to a "real" college, even if a Community College. Taking some online courses would be OK, and if you already have a degree and a job and want to get another degree you may find an online college beneficial.

In addition to formal education try to get practical experience.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!