1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

i can not install windows vista on my system

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by jitendrapatel005, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jitendrapatel005

jitendrapatel005 Thread Starter

hii , i am jitendra from india..

i can not install windows vista operating system on my pc.

my system configuration :

intel pentium d processor 2.67ghz , 1 mb l2 cache , 16k or 32k l1 cache
    intel d945gnt motherboard with windows vista premium ready with atx cabienet
    (fully capable , all drivers are supportd)
    transcend 1gb ram 533mhz
    samsung 80 gb hdd 7200rpm
    intel graphics media accelarator with 128mb video ram
    samsung 17 inch monitor 798mb plus
    lg dvd writer 18x
    samsung cd-rom 52x

i tried vista ultimate (both 32 bit or 64 bit) , vista home premium (32 bit)
    (all dvd from my college) , so don't worry about dvd.

i found this error after completing the installation and pc will restart . .

"the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error .windows installation can not proceed .to insatll windows click OK to restart the computer and thden restart installation "

i also install vista using new ram(twinmos 1GB 533 MHZ) and new hdd(segate 80GB) but same error will generate at same place (installation is completed but when pc restart , error will generate , same place)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648437

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice