I can see the pictures i took on my camera but when i put it in computer i can't

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RichieRichie

I took some pictures today and when i went to look at them on my computer it doesn't show up. I can see the pictures on my camera, but i can't even find files of it in my card when I put it in the computer. I have a Olympus Stylus 1010 the memory card is a Olympus xD-Picture card 2gb

Are you putting the XD card into a reader slot on the PC, or are you connecting the camera (with installed card) to the PC with a USB cable?

Did the PC make any indication (windows kaboonk sound) or put up a screen if you did either of the above?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online