1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I can see the pictures i took on my camera but when i put it in computer i can't

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by RichieRichie, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichieRichie

RichieRichie Thread Starter

I took some pictures today and when i went to look at them on my computer it doesn't show up. I can see the pictures on my camera, but i can't even find files of it in my card when I put it in the computer. I have a Olympus Stylus 1010 the memory card is a Olympus xD-Picture card 2gb

2. RichieRichie

RichieRichie Thread Starter

3. antimoth

antimoth

Are you putting the XD card into a reader slot on the PC, or are you connecting the camera (with installed card) to the PC with a USB cable?

Did the PC make any indication (windows kaboonk sound) or put up a screen if you did either of the above?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974583

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice