I can't access outlook express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

qqkkiixx

I reinstalled IE and rebooted my system. It is requesting a password but I can't remember it how can I bypass this or reset the password.

Just leave it blank and hit Enter. It should not request a password any more.

Which is requesting the password? IE or OE? If it is OE you will probably have to get your password from your ISP.

qqkkiixx

I have the password for my IP ..... however OE is asking for a password to go into OE

Where exactly is it asking for a password ? Can you take a screen shot of the dialogue box asking for the password and attach it so we can see ?

Hit the PrtSc key to the left of Pause Bread key. Then use your image program be it Paint , Irfanview or whatever and past it and save it. Then post it here.

Like Deke said,

But to take a shot of the active window only, do this:

Make sure the error message is the active window by clicking on it's title bar, then hold down the Alt key and hit the Print Screen Key (next to Scroll Lock) Then open your paint program and hit Ctrl V to paste it in there, and save it as a jpeg and attach it to a post.

qqkkiixx

This did not work Outlook express keeps asking for the password. Could you say where the email files are stored so I could copy them to a new outlook identity.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online