1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I can't burn movie files to dvd using nero

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by TouretteSKY, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TouretteSKY

TouretteSKY Thread Starter

Hi, firstly l want to say that im grateful that this site is free and that you guys give free technical support, ive always liked this site but have never joined, until today, anyway about my questions.
    Basically the situation is l downloaded a movie from the internet, its the Beatles yellow submarine movie or cartoon, but l am having trouble converting it to blank dvd, the error message is below and l'll type every bit of it (its long so l apologize)

CANNOT ADD FILE 'C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\OWNER\SHARED\THE BEATLES-YELLOW SUBMARINE -COMPLETE.MPG'
    REASON: THE FILE 'C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\OWNER\SHARED\THE BEATLES-YELLOW SUBMARINE-COMPLETE.MPG IS INVALID -NEED MPEG-2 WHICH WAS ENCODED FOR SUPER VIDEO CD:
    AUDIO: 44/KHZ MPEG-1/2, LAYER 2;STEREO/DUAL-CHANNEL/MULTI-CHANNEL
    VIDEO: 480X480 AT 29.97 HZ OR 480X576 AT 25 HZ

THE FOLLWOING PROBLEMS WERE FOUND:
    -STREAM ENCODING WHICH IS INVALID FOR A (SUPER) VIDEO CD
    -NO VIDEO
    -NO AUDIO
    I've downloaded several programs regarding this mpeg-2 problem, and nothing seems to work l still get the message, im using nero express for this, l also have nero startsmart.
    Second question is if l find a solution to this will this solve all my problems regarding burning movies to a blank dvd, or will there be more problems in the future, if u get my drift.
    Once again l would really appreciate an answer to my queries and if for some reason u guys cant help me out would u know of another website that might be be able to

thanks
    Aaron

2. zyper95

zyper95

I noticed that your trying to burn a MPG file to a DVD. Did you convert the MPG file to DVD format? First thing to consider when burning SVCD to DVD you will need to convert the files to DVD format in order to burn them successfully.

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I suggest you read the TSG Rules before your next post, and zyper95, you might want to review them as well. You will get no help with illegal downloads or their use here at TSG.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/597665

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice