I can't do anything Data Exchnge Pervention I Belive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jetamay

Ugh i'm so annoyed, I have know Idea why its not allowing this. But basically If I try to launch a game from ijji, which you login at the website then play. It says launch game from website, or if I launch gunz from ijjis website it will close I assume because its not receiving data from my iexplore.exe and if I try to play pkr it has connection issues., I can't really do anything and i have no clue why. I believe its my Data Exchange Pervention, But I have it set to "Apply DEP for all Windows System processes"

Jetamay

I found out its my norton 2007 although the uninstaller stoped after I rebooted during uninstall, and it will no longer uninstall, How do I delete this because the uninstaller is not working.

midnight51

Banned
If you have the CD's you could always install it overtop of itself and then run the uninstall - or if it doesn't like that, it will usually give you the option to uninstall it.

Good luck
Josh

Jetamay

Well I found out its really tricky to remove norton without its native uninstaller, So I found a "Norton Removal tool" Thanks fo the help though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online