i cant find a power supply for my dell c521 slimline which is only 4.25 inches wide

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tail gunner 3

I ve been looking and looking for a 350 watt psu that would fit my dell c521(slimline) and i havent had any luck. My dell is only 4.25 inches wide and i was wondering if there is a psu that could fit in it or an external power supply that would have at least 300 watts of power. And I kind of want to stay away from getting a new case because i've read that people have had some trouble with transferring all of the components. And i also need to know if there is any video cards that will fit my computer.

I doubt that you are going to find a bigger power supply for that machine. I know you can get a 470 watt for an E521, but I haven't seen any aftermarket or manufacturer upgrades for the C521.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online