1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I cant find the mouse at all. I have microsoft windows millennium edition. Help me

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Jasmine2k, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jasmine2k

Jasmine2k Thread Starter

My son played on it the last time. He experiment too much. Now, i cant see the mouse anymore. I put my wireless mouse but did the same. Pls help me because my daughter use this computer for playing as well. Thank you

2. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

Does your mouse properties look like this?

Attached Files:

3. Jasmine2k

Jasmine2k Thread Starter

Well, thank u for the reply. It is looks like that. The problem is when i turn the computer on, them mouse is nowhere to find. So what i did i use my keyboard and tried to go on system restore but when they ask me to click on next, theres no button that i can use to click on the word next. I can scroll it but not click. Then i use my wireless mouse but nothing as well. Then the bad part is that the randall was showing up. So do u think it is good for me to just bring the cpu to the expert? Thanks

4. DerekC

DerekC

Ugg, I didn't know there were any systems with ME still working out there. In System Restore, you should be able to use the arrow keys and the Tab key to highlight "Next" then press the Enter key.

Otherwise...I forgot if ME has the windows advanced startup menu or not, but while the computer is loading you can tap F8 and choose safemode, the mouse should work in safemode, then you would be able to use the system restore easier.

5. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

Don't know if this is the same in ME but if it is you can find where the pointer is but if you can't do anything from there
    this means nothing. Mouse properties box.

Attached Files:

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974239

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice