I cant find this anywhere

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ICouldUseSomeHelp

i need to find this same exact model with the exact output, and i have done a lot of research online but cant seem to find it. can someone help?

Attachments

ICouldUseSomeHelp

i need the exact output: it needs to be 18V and 800mA, which the newegg link is not, and i cannot see if the walmart link is.

Oddba11

Jim
Both of those links go to a generic power brick with the same p/n (as taken from your image:
JK180080S04US) and similar specs.

I don't see why you think they are incorrect.

You can google that part number and likely find numerous other options as well. ALL should work as intended.

ICouldUseSomeHelp

Both of those links go to a generic power brick with the same p/n (as taken from your image:
JK180080S04US) and similar specs.

I don't see why you think they are incorrect.

You can google that part number and likely find numerous other options as well. ALL should work as intended.

it is just that the picture on the walmart website was blurry so i didnt know if it was the right piece, i dont want to buy the wrong piece AGAIN so yeah

managed

Allan
What do you want to power with it ? The plug on the end of the cable may have to match the socket on whatever you want to power with it.

ICouldUseSomeHelp

it has to be the exact model with the exact numbers according to someone i was talking to about it.
powering a sound box

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.