1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I can't get any images

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by puterjunkie4ever, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. puterjunkie4ever

puterjunkie4ever Account Closed Thread Starter

I have received some emails with images and get a red "x" in the place of images. I thought I had checked my settings to correct this but I think I haven't. Is there any way to see my images when emails are sent to me. I even right clicked the red "x" and went to show pictures and nothing happens. Please help.

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

3. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Does this happen on ALL emails that have images or just some of them?

4. puterjunkie4ever

puterjunkie4ever Account Closed Thread Starter

Hi DaveA.....I went to the website of microsoft but it mainly referes to Outlook. I sent the person that I received the emails from an email asking them to send me a couple of jokes with images. I want to see if it just applies to her emails. I will get back with you shortly. I'm not quite sure if it happens on all emails. I did notice a website that had a red "x".

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971400

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice