I can't get this keylogger off!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jarrad

For some reason, every one and a while, my norton 2003 pops up saying that it is sending an outgoing e-mail. Then a window pops up saying the person it is trying to send it is over capacity. But the rest of the message is saying that the subject of the message is "Key Logger results for DVDCOMP" (DVDCOMP is my NetID) and it is trying to send the message to [email protected]. The HB stands for HelBreath (the game) I'm pretty sure... I used spybot search and destroy a while ago and it found a keylogger and fixed it, but im still getting this message from norton... And now Spybot Search and Destroy doesnt find anything but this it's still sending this message out. I've checked my msconfig startup and there is nothing starting of which I don't know what it is, (except maybe CTFMON.exe)... Any suggestions? (BTW, Norton nor Ad-aware find anything)

-Jarrad

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Jarrad: Read about CTFMON.exe <a href="http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=282599"> here</a>. Take care. angel :)

Jarrad

Thanks. I don't think that file has anything to do with the keylogger though. At least now I know what it does.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online