1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

i cant log into my myspace

Discussion in 'Networking' started by tavarrea91, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tavarrea91

tavarrea91 Thread Starter

everytime i try to log into myspace it says this server cannot be found but i can go to other sites and log in!!! does any one know wut i have to do??

2. Daredeval756

Daredeval756

I have been having these problems today, i think their servers are just over-crowded.

3. irronlun44

irronlun44

Even if there servers are busy why can my neighbors access the site and I havent been able to since Friday ? This makes no sense to me. Can anyone help ?

4. Daredeval756

Daredeval756

I too had this problem , i e-mailed MySpace, and got this message:

Hello,

Please verify that you are logging in with the correct password and username. We also recommend clearing your browser's cookies and temporary internet files and then try logging in again.

Often, changing internet browsers can do the trick. For example, try Internet Explorer if you are using AOL. Note: Mac users should use Safari or Firefox for the best browsing results.

Also, try lowering your browsers security settings. If you are using a firewall, try lowering those settings, if possible.

If you have already tried the methods above, check to make sure your profile still exists by finding your profile on the site. Also, look for comments you posted on your friends' profiles. If you cannot find your profile, it may have been deleted. MySpace may delete profiles if they violate the site's Terms and conditions. You cannot retrieve a deleted account.

If problems persist, please reply to this e-mail and provide a brief explanation of the problem that you are having, the e-mail address and password with which you are trying to log in.

If this does not answer your question, please click:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=misc.contact

Thank you,

MySpace.com

5. becca726

becca726

A similar issue is occuring on my half...

When i go to the HOMEPAGE, it will wait a minute, then say it cannot connect. I have tried EVERYTHING the page said, and restarted my computer about 6 times. I can search friends and do everything else on MySpace, but log in! I understand that the problem above is similar, but this has been going on since 10:00 AM yesterday! PLEASE, if you can, help me!

Does anyone know a MySpace tech support e-mail address or phone number?

Thanks,

Rebecca

6. PlayGirlBunny

PlayGirlBunny

try this it work for Me.
    Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
    This program is for XP and Windows 2000 only
    Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
    Under Main choose: Select All
    Click the Empty Selected button.
    If you use Firefox browser

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540639

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice