1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

i can't see any images...

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by u2-fan-melissa, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. u2-fan-melissa

u2-fan-melissa Thread Starter

hi everyone im a newbee.. since a couple of days ago I am not able to see images on certain web page, i get a whites square with a red x in the corner, or a white square with 3 shapes on the corner, can u help me? do i need to download some graphics or what? im very dumb at using computers but i know not to touch anything I dont know about. :D please help. my computer is new dont want to see i messed it up or something...:(

2. unbidden

unbidden

3. u2-fan-melissa

i already had done that before posting here... nothing worked. The only thing I did do that worked is install firefox and now u can see the images. any new suggestions so i can still use internet explorer instead of firefox? please....

4. unbidden

unbidden

Are you saying that you tried everything that is in the Microsoft article?

5. u2-fan-melissa

yes, everything from checkimg my norton firewall, to the internet optiions, to the microsoft help about having java, and activex and cookies enabled... everything seems fine usingfirefox but not ie...

6. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    It is most likely your Norton's Security that is blocking the images.

7. u2-fan-melissa

is there anyway to unblock them then? for example, daveA, your avatar, i cant see it i just see a box with a red x in the corner and it says dave's avatar

8. bhahar84

bhahar84

Are you using IE7? Try to reset the IE.

Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Reset

See if you can see the pictures now :)

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/697097

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice