i cant see the contents of my mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bigdan

A little problem with Firefox, I cant read my Yahoo mail in it. I can see the mails just fine, but when I open them I cant read the text within, although I can still see the header.

FYI I have the old version of Yahoo, and until last week could read everything fine. Now I cant. I've tried disabling all the extensions / addons etc, and even uninstalled / resinstalled Firefox, I'm still having this problem.

I'm being told by others I must have a problematic extension. I went to that section but under Extensions I only see a few of them, none of which look problematic.

Clippings
Java Quick Starter
JavaScript Debugger
Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant
QuickJava

Please help!

My yahoo address opens perfectly. Cannot open anything in Hotmail what can be done to retify

DoubleHelix

Banned
If Yahoo works fine in safe mode, then a Firefox add-on is causing the problem. Disable all of them, and then enable them one at a time until you figure out which one is the issue.

What doesn't work with Hotmail? What does "cannot open anything" mean? You can get to the page? You can't see a message? You get an error when you click a link?

bigdan

oh sorry i should've included this in my original mail. it doesnt work in firefox's safe mode either.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online