i can't watch my dvd..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tsatsos007

hello there....i have just bought a new laptop, and i am truing to figure out why i can't watch a dvd! i watched a movie 2 days ago, but out of the blue i got yesterday display errors as well as Error# C00D116A in windows m. player!!! i also have windvd...i still can't even see the title menu!--what's goin on????

I have no idea what that meant either,but I do know what is going on with your system.
Windows Media Player seems to think it is the default player for your system's video files,unfortunately it can't play DVD movies and errors out.I suspect you installed it AFTER you installed the WinDVD program...
Reinstall the WinDVD software.If it asks if you want it to be the default player,answer "yes".You should be good from there...

I think "Bump" was just tryin' to keep this towards the top so people might be bale to help. (y) :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online