i deleted winzip32, now i can't open any .exe files... for the love of GOD HELP ME!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

napalmdvt

hello all you good people out there,

i deleted winzip32, and now i can't open ne .EXE files, help me

Winzip should not be associated with or required for the running of exe files. Have you recently removed a virus or trojan? Have you done an updated scan?

For starters, download and double click to run (merge) the exefix08 file from the site below. Then test your exe's

http://home.earthlink.net/~rmbox/Reticulated/Only_IE.html

You will probably need Internet Explorer to download this.

napalmdvt

dude, you are the man, that fixed it right away, i owe you my life, i have my senior project due this week and it is all on my computer, thanks so much

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online