I did something and I don't know what I did?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

[1337]ALiMoE

Guys, I'm calling for help NOW, IMMEDIATELY!! I downloaded the fraps program to try it out, but I got an error message saying I need Direct x9.0. So of course, I Downloaded Direct x. Then it asked for an update on my Nvidia drivers so, once again I updated em. I went to the website clicked on Graphics driver, Geforce, and windows XP. That's what I did to get the update download. When I clicked on ZH after all this stuff(ZH=Zero Hour for those who don't know) I got an error.

This is what it looked like
RUN DLL
Error in NvCpl.dll
Missing :NvCplUpdatePersistData

What does that mean?? Please reply ASAP i'm gonna freak out

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online