I dont know what the problem is

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rcr81702

Im having a problem so the power went out this morning around 10 and my pc was running fine after i have one of those protective strips but just recently like an hour or 2 ago my pc has been randomly logging out / crashing and my monitor keyboard mouse all these things turn off but my pc keeps running. My pc never shuts down it just decided to log me off and turn everything else off. Its only doing this durring games but all games seem to cause this not just games with a lot of load.

I would test my ram. Use memtest86. Use rufus to write the iso file to a small USB mem stick and boot it . Run it for at least 2 hrs. If errors are displayed, then the problem is with your ram, which is easier to replace.

Then go into your bios and do diagnostics on your motherboard if your bios has it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online