I.E. 6.o problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jiminyt

I use Windows 98 as my O.S. I have a DSL connection. I can get onto the internet and surf to other web sites with no problems however, when I use musicmatch, or Winamp, or when I tried to upgrade some service packs form Microsoft, I get an error message telling me that I'm not connected to the internet and I try to autodetect the settings but never can. Any suggestions?

I've had problems with Microsofts updates as well. I think the problem is on their side of the server, and not yours. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts