I E error message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rooster44uk

When I try to go to certain sites I get a white screen with the message, 'Connection Refused'
Is this an error with me or is it that the site is no longer available. The site in question is Audiogalaxy.com
I am using Internet Explorer. All suggestions welcome.

Cheers

Dave.

and ....yes,i know i ruined the link.......cant be too careful.:rolleyes:

rooster44uk

Hiya
The site for audio galaxy used to exist up to about 2 or 3 weeks ago 'cos I used to use it. The best site I knew of for getting mp3's. If it doesn't exist now does it mean its gone or could it have moved.

Dave.

rooster44uk

Hi John,
I'm still getting a 'connection refused' message on a white screen. Any ideas.

Dave

I read their Privacy page and they do say that they can bar people from using their site, so I would try to visit on another computer and see if you can find out what happened with your account.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online