i explore.exe End Program message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Staffy

Whenever I try to shut down my computer (XP) I always get the
same iexplore.exe message. Program not responding. End Program. Only by choosing to End Program can I log off?

I did have this problem a week back but thought I had solved it by re installing Norton AV. Norton found nothing to report but managed to succesfully logged off each time and now for no apparent reason the same problem is back again!!

Norton, Adaware, Spybot and Spyware guard are reporting no errors... any suggestions?

Staffy

Downloaded from site and tried to install, installshield ran smoothly but no trace of the program on my system. Even after search/find only traces recorded are internet temp history...
downloaded file again same thing instalshield saying everything OK but no icons, folders, no trace whatsoever???

This is where the default install places it:

C:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\WinPatrol.exe

Staffy

Not there so downloaded OK from Download.Com. Now installed and rearing to go!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online