1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I full reset me PC and dont working Keyboard and Mouse too

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by AdoDtsd, Nov 10, 2019.

1. AdoDtsd

AdoDtsd Thread Starter

I need help please

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi AdoDtsd, and welcome to TSG.

You will need to help us with more information before anyone can help you.

1) Manufacturer's name and the full and exact model number of the computer and/or the motherboard.

2) The operating system running on the computer. Is that the original operating system that was installed on it or was it an upgrade from some previous version?

3) How did you perform the reset?

4) Do the keyboard and mouse connect with USB?

5) Do any indicator lights come on on the keyboard at power up? If you have an optical mouse, does it light up?

6) Does the computer seem to boot up normally and either show the Windows login screen or your desktop?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1235507

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice