I got a new one.. should be easy..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jimy

Thanks for helping me rid school computer of all the trojans. THere is one thing left. Whenever I right click the mouse on a desktop icon it has an added option. Underneath the Open option it says:
javascript{document.location='http://sexmaxx.com/freegalleries.htm';}

I am sure it has something to do with a program one or more students downloaded and then deleted. HOw do I get rid of it?

THanks..

Jimy

Hi jimy:)
Navigate to:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers
And delete the key.
;)

Jimy

Thanks, Steve.. but the key is not listed. Unless you mean to delete the entire HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers

The only entries listed under Context Menu Handlers are:
AvxShellEx
BriefcaseMenu
NOD32 Context Menu
Offline Files
Open With
Open with Encryption
Symantec.NOrton.Antivirus
Winzip

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online