I got this blue screen error 0xc000000e

Can you please provide a screenshot of your blue screen?
Also, what hardware are you using and what are its specifications?
What were you doing when you received this error?

giojoxa

Can you please provide a screenshot of your blue screen?
Also, what hardware are you using and what are its specifications?
What were you doing when you received this error?
win 10 64 bit
pc specs :
i3 8100
8 gb ram
ssd 240
hdd 500
rx 580
window few time start repair and booted normaly ,
ithan just got blue screen
now i reinstaled windows i formated drive
i reseted bios
i tried this
when windows boot completly and i restar i got same blue sxreen
my discord giojoxa#1122
pls help ,
i checked with hdd sentinel both 100%
i changed sata cables .
but same

Attachments

I am going to assume you have the 250 GB drive for your Windows installation and the 500 GB drive for files. If I am correct, you only formatted the 250 GB drive. If I am correct, remove the 500 GB drive and attempt to use your computer. Though I highly doubt the issue lies within that drive, I do not want to count it out. Please try this and let me know if there are any improvements.

I do not believe the HDD is the problem, but I know the problem is hardware related because you have already reset all software and nothing has changed. It could be your RAM needs to be reseated (removed and reinserted, insuring it has been pressed down all the way) or a cable has been left loose. I just want to start there because It is the only software that still remains after the install.

giojoxa

I do not believe the HDD is the problem, but I know the problem is hardware related because you have already reset all software and nothing has changed. It could be your RAM needs to be reseated (removed and reinserted, insuring it has been pressed down all the way) or a cable has been left loose. I just want to start there because It is the only software that still remains after the install.
i unplug hdd and reinstall on ssd i restarted few times no problem now i plug hdd and error comes so hdd i s problem.what to do?bcd rebuild on d drive? or format i dont want format i have alotof files

Glad I could help! Just to answer your last question, your BIOS is probably listing the 500GB drive before the 250GB drive because it is plugged in to a SATA port that is before the other on the Motherboard (i.e 500GB plugged into SATA 0 and 250GB plugged into SATA 1). If you would rather it be the other way around simply swap the cables however I doubt it is going to have any effect on the system performance or anything because there is no bootable partitions on the 500GB drive but if it bothers you that much just do the above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online