Solved I have a jpg invoice I would like to have converted to edit

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

asites

I have made exactly what I want as my company proposal in paint, however I would like to have it where I could pull up my google drive and it be on there somewhere. Docs, Sheets, whatever, I just need an easier way to pull it up and fill it in. Can anyone help me?

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Can you attach the jpg here ?
Who fill it in ?? .... You only or anyone ?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What program are you wanting to use to fill out this form?

asites

I would prefer to have it in my google drive, so if it could go as a google doc or google sheet? Then I could pull it up from my computer, phone, or tablet. I am open to other suggestions.

asites

This is the picture of it. It would be me editing it, the only way to edit it now that I know of is in paint, where it was created.

Attachments

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
How is this for starters, it is in the Word 2016 format.

Edit
NOTE: I did have to remove two rows from the main part of the body to have it fit on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet.

Attachments

asites

That is perfect. Thank you so very much. I started dabbling in stuff like this and I used to call my uncle for help for the first couple months, but he passed away 4 years ago, so I'm learning everything on my own in my spare time.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It too longer to download your file than it did to do the OCR.

Glad to be of help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online