I have a keyboard that I cannot identify...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Thatmanagainte

This is my first posting here!
Hope it's in the right place....

Have a look at the uploaded photo...
It looks like an early IPad... It has Bluetooth (mobile won't 'see' it when scanning) , power switch, micro USB charging... Has silver body.. white keys with grey letters... Has NO touch pad, and measures 245mm by 175mm.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Attachments

plodr

Liz
It might be a keyboard cover for an iPad Air. The 4 bumpers in the corners looks like it is a cover.
https://www.pcmag.com/review/323706/logitech-ultrathin-keyboard-cover-for-ipad-air
This is from 2014 and when I convert from 245 mm x 175mm, I get measurements of 9.6 X 6.8
which is close to the measurements in that article. This says it has a bluetooth pairing button. The only button that looks like a possible bluetooth pairing button is the far left on the top row.
It might be a 3rd party keyboard and hard to track down who manufactured keyboards 5 or more years ago.

The 2nd image here has bumpers in the corner.
http://delrasport.co/ipad-2-keyboard-cover/

Good luck.

Thatmanagainte

Plodr...

That's a terrific response!
I did try a reverse image search but absolutely no luck!
Many thanks.... #impressed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online