i have a microphone and charger issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

khajitt

I have this problem that when i plug my headset and have my charger plugged to it starts making a buzzing sound that is very annoying, i dont know what to do

If the only time the buzzing happens is when the charger is connected, then it sounds like the charger may be causing the buzzing. If the charger was not causing the buzzing last week, maybe the charger is going bad? Or maybe the charger is closer that it was before and is causing interference. Another possibility is a motor of some kind running on the same circuit as your computer. For example, a fan, or refrigerator, etc. or even a florescent light can cause electrical interference.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online