i have a network problem in my Gaming cafe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lazar.bandi

i have 25 gaming computers linked to mikrotik routerboard 951 and give me the internet very well .
but my problem is the internet cuting a second on 2 or 3 computers in same time its cuting random , we dont have a specific computer always cuting random , every hour take a random computer i dont know what is the solution , i hope some body help me , thank you

Does that cut out problem occur when you have a full house - all 25 computers in use ?

I guess the router is not powerful enough. Remember the Wi-Fi transmits one computer at a time. Each computer takes a turn at transmitting. Maybe install an additional Wi-Fi router, so that some computers use router A and some computers use router B.

Maybe someone else in the forum can suggest a single router unit that is not a SOHO router.

Lazar.bandi

you mean to need changing my router to gaming router or other hight quality router , or you mean install 2 routers in same time ,
i have question my friend installing same this router mikrotik routerboard 951 and he dont have any problem like this

Your friend also operates a 25+ computer network? You cannot compare apples to oranges.

I don't think a gaming router will help. The situation you have is that 16 computers are all trying to transmit at the same time, may be even all watching video.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Something like this, you shouldn't be wireless... if that is how you are set up.

Plus every hour? I wonder if it's due to DHCP lease? If you are using internal IPs, have all of the computers with static IP and make sure the router is not using them on DHCP.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online