1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I have a new JAZZ 6-in-One digital camera

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by bp936, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bp936

bp936 Thread Starter

anyone had any experience with this brand?

It takes pictures, makes movies, stores digital voice messages (Like a tape recorder), plays MP3, is also a webcam. It seems to be working well until now, but the screen seems to be not closing properly, already loosened. It was a clearout and I cannot return it, will it still work when the lid gets looser? Most video cameras have a lid, so anyone knows if this is ok?
    It is apparently 8 Megapixels camera and has 11 digital zoom.
    And it was soo cheap, I could not resist. Takes a 2GB SD card, has a cellphone type lithium rechargeable battery. Pictures and movie is very good quality. I would recommend it to anyone for only $124,-- Canadian(yes).
    MP3 plays with or without earplug, can be connected to PC and TV and even MP3's play thru TV. Webcam works (first time I have one finally working and with the software I could save it onPC. +ARCSOFT_):confused:Now my other question is, it also has an EBOOK to put something into it, what is an EBOOK? Can I write something and copy it to the card? Nothing is described in the short manual. What format would I have to write?
    Camera is only as big as any other small digital camera and to me it is worth for the MP3 function alone. But I would like to use it also as a PIM if I can figure out how to write for an EBOOK?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!