I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

narwall

SO, I don't really know much about computers but want to. Besides that I think I'm having trouble with my computer. I mostly use my computer for pc gaming but, it doesn't feel right. Some games that came out nearly a decade ago like cs:go my computer might have the game crash. I've noticed that my disk is at 100% a decent amount of time when i don't think it should be. Even when I first opened my computer. I've had this computer for about a year now and have been struggling with these problems since I first got it and its recently gotten worse.

Here is the link to the pc I got (I'm not smart enough to build one)
https://www.newegg.com/msi-infinite-a-8rg-242us/p/N82E16883152409?reviews=all

I can answer more questions if needed. I just want to figure out whats wrong

Hi Narwall, When did you notice that your having trouble with your computer? Did your computer crash before using older games or after using older games? What type of operating system do you have such as Windows 10, Vista, Linux Apple ext.?

Some older games may not be compatible with a computer that is newer or has newer parts. Your computer is equipped for gaming since it does contain a SSD (Solid State Drive). Look for this when deciding to purchase a computer that is ideal for gaming. Older games that may not be compatible can cause your computer not to work properly or even crash. Some older games may be updated to fix compatibility issues depending on where you purchased the game. I would check with the manufacturer of the older games website. They might have an upgrade or update of some type that can fix compatibility issues as well. These updates can fix errors or security vulnerabilities that may affect gaming computers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online