1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I have an issue with my mic

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by RaptorCell, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaptorCell

RaptorCell Thread Starter

Recently the built in mic i have on my windows 7 computer has been extremely loud on some applications if i was to describe what it sounds like, i would describe as like someone putting their Xbox or PS4 right in their mouth and start yelling into it. I would like to know i solution since its really annoying me. If your wondering what applications are broken they are World Of Tanks voice chat and Xsplit game caster (the latter was really annoying my viewers) but the odd thing is that these apps are broken but others like steam and skype work fine. If you want to know what im talking about have a listen to a live stream i made where the mic got really bad (turn your volume down if you dont want to go deaf.) :

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Have you tried simply adjusting your mic input level?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1183532

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice