1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I have automated birthday wishes mail sending using excel an

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by deekshith022, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deekshith022

deekshith022 Thread Starter

I have automated birthday wishes mail sending using excel and VBA code. The task scheduler should be trigger and send mail using outlook every day irrespective of the user logged in to that system.
    The issue is Task not visible in other other user logins.
    I have tried by selecting SYSTEM account to when running the task, use the following account.

please help me how to create task schedular which is available for the all user who is loggin to that LOCAL SYSTEM.

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

3. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Having seen the response, a reply from you would be appreciated

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1208495

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice