I have installed internet, and windows doesn't open anymore

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gregos

Hi,

I am looking for anyone that could tell me why my windows XP doesn't want to work anymore after having installed internet. It was working properly until I swiched off the computer and swiched it back on.. after installed internet 5 hours ago.

i think you need to be a lot more specific of the problem you have - please provide more details

gregos

Alright, thanks for your reply :)

I have got internet on my computer for 5 hours.. then swiched it off, then swiched it back on and no windows XP anymore. It says starts your computer as he was configurated before or as normal, there is also three mode options , safe etc...
So I ve tried all of them but there isn' t any signal on the screen, and it always goes back to the screen where it says what I wrote down previously..

gregos

Sorry I am not a expert in computers, can you tell me what you need to know in details, so you ll have a better idea of what happened to my computer. Thank you.

gregos

I forgot to say that I don t know how to use system restore as I never done it :)

Hi
Okay, i think theres a few key facts you could tell us that would make this easier, so if you could answer them that'd be really helpful! (If you dont know how, please post):)
1. What operating system are you running?
2. What is the name of the web browser you tried to install? "internet" isnt very helpful, Did you mean "internet explorer" or "firefox"? If so, what version did you install, internet explorer goes from 5 to 7.
3. Did anything weird happen while you could use your computer?
Okay, thank you, this info is much appreciated.
chilkotardis

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts