Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

i have Minion Case Stealth Black motherboard and case

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  TheFifaChamp7 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Hi and welcome to TSG.

There are litterally hundreds of motherboard that will support that CPU!

What do you want to use the machine for?
What is your budget?
Where do you live?

As a starter, I would recommend mainly Gigabyte or Asus boards for a gaming machine (higher end boards, n0t budget ones).

Your best option for getting useful information is to do a bit of research and then post a list of specs / items (with links preferably) of what you are looking at. The people will help with advise and recommendations.

#3 ·
The link to the case is incredibly vague, to be honest. Looking at the motherboard listed in the spec it shows as a micro ATX, so is this a micro case, or can it take a bigger board? If so, what size? that will determine what you can and cannot use.

As Tanis says, there are too many to list, and giving prices just as bad. You haven't said what country you are in (a biggie really!) or what the budget is. If you can shed a bit more light, I am sure we can give some good choices :)

#4 ·
im in canada my budget is 150 max and i need a decent cpu....the case is custom made so not much to say on that...i want a board that will fit right in to where my old one was...my motherboard currently is ASRock FM2A58M-VG3+ R2.0 (CPUSocket) so a processor that looks like that that would fit in the same way would be perfect...srry i cant say much on the case..umh i got it from ironside the case is in the minion series collection...im gonna upload a pic of the back and the front hopefully they help

Attachments

#5 ·
Your existing Motherboard is a mATX mobo. but the case you have will work with any mATX or Full size ATX motherboard. In your first post you said you wanted to use a Core i5 processor, that won't work on your AMD motherboard, If you do not already have the i5 processor you would have to add that to your budget. For a good place start looking for your components www.newegg.ca is a good starting place

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.