I have never run into this.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

OogaBooga

I wasn't sure where I should post this question....here goes:

On any website I go to that requires me to click in a box and then type whatever, I am unable to click in that box. Example: mail.yahoo.com. I am unable to click in the box to type in my log/pass. I can click in the addy bar on the browser however. I cannot click, hold and highlight text on any site either. My OS is WinME, got the latest I.E. if that makes a difference. My regular I.T. guys are no help at this point. Can anyone offer advice. Consensus on this end is that it may be a registry issue. (All of this is on a different P.C. than the one I am on now obviously.)

ME does not ship out with I.E. 6.0 so maybe if you try rolling the browser back to the version before it will bring that functionality back? I would go into add and remove programs and see if you can do an uninstall of I.E. 6.0 and see if thie is also happening with the old version.

OogaBooga

We eventually re-installed I.E. 6.0 and it works fine now. I appreciate the help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online